BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

me :)

me :)
VERONIKA XO

Senin, 30 Agustus 2010

sweet couple ever




"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two." -St. Augustine



Love her all the time, she's the one who keeps you strong, even when she's not so strong herself.



Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.



It's hard to let go, of someone you once held close.







Ur my stars, my moon in my sky, I love u 2 much 2 sacrifice myself and leave u in misery.




Never pretend 2 love which u do not actually feel, 4 love iz not ours 2 command.







The worst part of losing love... Is when you realize part of you has been lost along with it







I deserve all the love I get. I just have to learn that not everyone is lying when they say that. I need to learn that I AM loved.

Question is, Can I?



When you said you loved me, I knew it was true. The real problem is, did I really love you?

my beloved god one that i want is i want to be a happy-sweet couple just like that :)
it will be my wish for next month

#septemberwish

30 AUGUST 2o1o

AMMMENNNN

0 komentar:

welcome

welcome to my blog guys
ENJOY